Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Welcome to My Blog!

Hello, my name is David, my friends call me ( Dave ), you can call me Dave . This my personal experience and journey with my struggles with acne.

I'm 20 years old, and working hard to keep up good grades in my second year of college.

I started getting acne when I was 13 and got really bad at 16. I didn't know what to do when my face looked like a tomato bomb exploded on my face.

Ever since, I've been struggling to clear my face with every over the counter stuff you can imagine, but nothing worked effectively.

I also went to the doctor and got a prescription, but that was short lived cause the side affects were very harsh on me and my acne came raging back worse. It's been an emotional struggle as well, always feeling self conscience and embarassed about my looks.

I was giving up hope that nothing can cure my acne, but I didn't give up entirely in search for something that would finally clear up and get rid of my pimples.

Last year, after trying for so long and finding out there is much more going on than on the surface, I finally found the right methods and programs that worked like a charm.

all those years of trying and feeling let down, not to mention the hundreds of dollars I spent on products, that just didn't work. I found 3 solid programs that finally gave me the upper hand in clearing all the ugly redness and bumps from my face.

I narrowed it down to 3 programs that were all effective on different degrees, but 1 took the gold medal.

Through my testing, I rated all 3 programs for you on these basis:

Price/Value
Quality
Effectiveness
Ease of Use
Support


If you are going through what I did for years, you don't have to suffer any longer. There are solutions that work better than ever before.
My sincerest hope is that this will also help you achieve the same kind of results.

All the best to you.
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment